Sometimes, it’s amazing how we can get positively shocked by the possibilities and unbelievable realities that surround us, yet of which we are not aware of. They make my mind expand and think beyond what simply meets the eye. They remind me of how small we sometimes play when we can be so much more, and perhaps, “Nothing, indeed is impossible because even the word itself says “I am Possible (Courtesy Audrey Hepburn).” Here, I present to you 11 Limitless Life Facts To Surprise You. May they help you think beyond, and realize that in scheme of things, our ego, pride, anger, and hate steal so much of our valuable moments which we can otherwise consume in cherishment of the beauty that exist within and around us.
1. There are more lifeforms on your skin than there are people on the planet (which by the way is 7.4 billion plus.)
2. Dead people can get goose bumps too.
3. There are more possible iterations of a game of chess than there are atoms in the known universe. Have you been in the game lately?
4. A small percentage of the static you see on “dead” T.V. stations is left over radiation from the Big Bang. You’re seeing residual effects of the Universe’s creation.
5. Honey does not spoil. You could feasibly eat 3000 year old honey.
6. Words are not everything. Sounds, emotions and feelings can raise a nation too. Did you know that the Spanish national anthem [La marcha real (“The Royal March”)] has no official words.
7. The world’s quietest room is -9 decibels. It’s so quiet, you can hear your blood flowing in your own body!
8. Almost all of the Universe is missing.
[bctt tweet=”Almost all of the Universe is missing.” username=”motivdiaries”]
9. It would take 1000 years to watch every video on YouTube.
10. Earth is the only planet not named after god.
11. The laws of physics are the same everywhere. So on Earth we deal with the same laws of light and gravity as something, or someone, way out in the universe. It’s all relative, you might say.
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER@motivdiaries