SECTION 1: PROSPECTING & LEAD GENERATION (2 PM-3:15 PM):
- Bifurcation of leads into 3 phases to understand quality/lead data you currently possess as an organization.
- Generating 100 new leads in the next 14 days to ensure a more effective pipeline to achieve the upcoming month’s target.
- Step by Step tele-appointment script to generate more appointments/10 lead conversations.
SECTION 2: VIRTUAL AND PHYSICAL MEETING PROCESS (3:15 PM-4:30 PM):
- Learn to begin meetings with an impact with our copyrighted ‘X (R+E)’ meeting module no matter if you have 5 minutes or 50 minutes with a customer online or offline.
- The qualification process (MOST CRUCIAL) to qualify the lead under:
- Seriousness of the buy
- Decision Making Process & Number of Stakeholders Involved
- Customer Budgets
KEY NOTE: 50 Percent or More of our previous participants have noted this to be the MOST important learning from our trainings as it has reduced their closing cycle from anywhere between 25-75 percent.
SESSION BREAK: 15 MINUTES (4:30 PM-4:45 PM)
SECTION 3: POST MEETING STEPS TO CLOSE THE DEAL (4:45 PM-5:30 PM)
- Learn to set up follow up appointments that are not mere calls, but genuine meetings which lead to a sale. Scripts Included.
- You will learn 3 highly effective and strategic closing techniques which work in combination converting the lead in to a transaction.
- You will learn our copyrighted follow up system of 15/50 in cases where leads have got stuck, decision makers are unresponsive, or there is an overall delay in closing the deal due to complexities of a B2B sales. If you as an organization are struggling with too many leads in the ‘pipeline’, this section is of HIGHEST value to you.
SECTION 4: COMPLICATED B2B SALES NEGOTIATIONS (5:30-6:30 PM)
- The 2nd highest rated section of the training after the qualification and lead cycle process discussed under virtual meetings is complicated negotiations. By nature, B2B sales professionals need to be experts in negotiation and making complicated deals happen. This is an intense section where multiple examples, scenarios, and skills are revealed, practiced and discussed.
- This section includes a test for participants to analyze their negotiation expertise in our 5 step negotiation personality scale. The conversation further deepens for the participant to understand why he/she is not operating at the highest level and how they can fix it.
- This is a good place for you to have a Q&A of your deals which will be negotiated soon upon vendor terms, tenure, prices, payment options, and much more.
- Finally, the section covers verbal and non-verbal negotiation techniques for participants to upgrade their skills under current pandemic circumstances.
WHAT ELSE? (COMPLIMENTARY ADDITIONALS)
- A complete workbook of the learnings will be provided to the participants to revise the concepts
- Live sessions will be recorded and the recordings will be emailed to the management for downloads to further train additional employees who missed the training at no extra cost.
- The company management will be given log in access to additional 4 hour of sales trainings with sixteen additional videos on sales on MotivationalDiaries.com (lifetime access with unlimited usage)